When logged into the Flare Cloud Accounting application at https://my.flareapps.com help is just click away.
Learn how to:
- Search help articles using the Help widget.
- Use contextual help.
- Submit a support request from the Help widget.
Search for help articles
To search help articles when logged into Flare Cloud Accounting, do the following:
- Click the help icon in Flare's top menu (1 below).
The Help widget will open in the bottom corner of your screen as shown below.
- Enter a term in the search box (2 below) and click the Enter button on your keyboard, or click the magnifying glass icon. Top results will be displayed. Click the the title link of the article you'd like to view (3 below).
The article will be displayed in the Help widget as shown below.
- To view the article in its original form at the Flare Help and Support website, scroll to the bottom of the article and click "View original article" (4 below). The article will open in a new browser tab. To go back to search results, click the back button (5 below).
Use contextual help
Regardless of where you are in the Flare application, you can get contextual help by doing the following:
- First, close the Help widget if it is open.
- Navigate to a section of the application. In the example below, we've clicked Sales > Estimates in Flare's main menu (1 below).
- Click the Help icon in Flare's top menu (2 below).
- A list of top suggestions will be displayed. Click the relevant article (3 below) to view it in the Help widget. Most of the time, suggestions will be relevant to the area of Flare you are currently in. In this example, we are in Flare's Estimates module and contextual help displays articles related to estimates.
Submit a support request from the Help widget
If you can't find what you are looking for and need some help, you can submit a support request to the Flare Help and Support team directly from the Help widget.
To submit a support request, do the following:
- Click the Help icon in Flare's top menu to open the Help widget.
- Click "Leave us a message" (2 below).
- Enter your name and email address (preferably the email address you use to log in to your Flare account), tell us how we can help you, and click Send.
We try to respond within 48 hours of receiving the request.
Currently, Flare provides "open support" meaning you don't have to create a support account to submit a support request. Though by creating an account, you can track all of your request tickets in one place. To create an account, register at http://support.flareapps.com.