Flare cloud accounting is easy to use, but also powerful enough for bookkeepers and accountants.
Benefits for small business owners
By using Flare, you'll easily perform all of the financial management tasks a small business requires such as invoicing, expense tracking and bank transaction recording. While you do these things, Flare's double-entry bookkeeping is at work in the background. You don't need to understand accounting or bookkeeping to use Flare!
Flare's main benefits to small business owners are:
- Ease of use
With Flare, it's easy to track income and expenses, create and send invoices, reconcile bank transactions, and view customer transaction histories.
- Financial visibility
With Flare's ever-present financial dashboard, you get important key financial performance metrics that will help you really understand your business finances. From Flare's dashboard you can easily take action to increase your business's profitability.
Invite business partners, employees, your accountant or bookkeeper.
- Anywhere, anytime access
Because Flare is a secure cloud accounting system, you can log in at your convenience using any modern browser on desktop, laptop or tablet.
See a full list of features and learn more about Flare's powerful accounting software for small business.
Benefits for accountants and bookkeepers
Flare's main benefits to accountants and bookkeepers are:
- Full-featured double-entry bookkeeping and unparalleled transaction drilldown.
- Time-saving features that free you up to offer clients more valuable financial advisory services.
- Full suite of financial statements and reports makes year-end work fast and painless.
- Connect to multiple banks to auto-download transactions or import bank transactions CSV files.
- Quick, intuitive, automated bank transaction categorization.
- Track and analyze client business income and expense trends.
- Help clients set income and expense targets by using Flare's budgeting feature.
- Time saving accountant's review features: drill down, review and edit transactions easily.
- Manage multiple client businesses from one Flare login.
- 24/7 online access from anywhere.
Learn more about Flare online accounting and bookkeeping software.