In Settings > Your Account, you may change your first name, last name and login password.
Learn how to:
The login email, which you entered when you registered for Flare, cannot be changed.
Change first name or last name
To change your first or last name:
- Click the Settings gear icon (1 below) in Flare's top menu, and click Your Account in the Settings left menu (2).
- Enter a new first name and/or last name or both, and click Save (3 below).
- Click the Settings gear icon (1 below) in Flare's top right menu and then click Your Account (2) in the Settings left menu.
- Enter your current password (3 below), and type a new password (4) and confirm it (5).
The password you create must contain at least 6 characters, including both upper case and lower case letters, at least one number and at least one non-numeric/non-letter character.
- Click the Change button (6 above).
Learn how to reset a password you've forgotten.