To view a customer's transaction history including aging receivables and payments made by the customer, do the following:
- Click Sales > Customers in Flare's main menu (1 and 2 below).
- Click the customer's company name.
The customer's transaction history will be displayed as shown below.
Customer transaction history key
- Aging receivables – click a past due time period (e.g. 0-30, 31-60, etc.) to view a list of receivables within the time period. Click Total to view a list of all receivables due.
- Click the Revenue value to view all revenue recorded for this customer.
- Hover your mouse above the bar graph to view revenue for the month in the current fiscal year and previous fiscal year.
- Click Last Year to toggle the bar graph view. By default, the graph compares revenue earned in each month of the current fiscal year with revenue earned in the previous fiscal year. Click to view only the current fiscal year.
Action icons when viewing a customer's transaction history
When viewing a customer's transaction history, you can take actions both on selected customers on the left and the active customer being viewed on the right.
- Create invoice - Select a customer on the left by checking the checkbox and click the icon to record an invoice.
- Email customer – Select a customer on the left by checking the checkbox and click the email icon to compose and send an email.
- Search customers by company name or contact name.
- Create a new customer.
- Edit the active customer's contact information.
- Create an invoice for the active customer.
- Email the active customer.
- View all of the customer's transactions.
- View and print a customer statement. See Reports > Customer statements in this guide.
- Delete the customer
If the customer has invoices or payments recorded, you would have to first delete payments, then invoices, then delete the customer.