If you've forgotten your Flare password, you can reset it. Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Visit my.flareapps.com.
- Click the "Forgot your password" link below the Email Address and Password fields on the login page. An email address field will be displayed.
- Enter the email address you used when you registered for Flare.
- Click the Resend Password button. For security reasons, we'll send a temporary password to the registered email address.
- Log in at my.flareapps.com using your registered email and the temporary password.
- Change the temporary password in Settings > Your Account (1 and 2 below).
- Enter your current password, a new password and confirmation password (3 below). Click the Change button (4).