You can monitor many aspects of your business finances from reports. Reports are indispensable at tax time and for getting feedback from accountants and financial advisors.
All reports are accessed by clicking Reports in Flare's main menu.
- Receivables aging
- Payables aging
- Bank reconciliation summary
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Balance sheet
- Budget vs. actual
- Transaction summary (Trial Balance)
- Transaction details (General Ledger)
- Customer statement
- Adjustment entries (General Journal)
- Sales tax report
Run or export a report
Most reports can be run for the current year (the default) or a selected date range. Reports may be printed or exported as PDF, CSV, XLS, or XLSX.
- Date range presets.
- Custom date range.
- Run the report after selecting date range.
- Print, Export as PDF, Export as CSV, XLS, XLSX.