The transaction summary is a trial balance of general ledger accounts (all chart of accounts categories). The trial balance will provide a statement of all debit and credit transactions over time.
To view the transaction summary, do the following:
- Click Reports in Flare's main menu (1 below) then click the Transaction Summary tile heading (2).
- To run a transaction summary select a date range from the Date Preset (3 below) or choose "Custom" from the preset and select a time period (4).
- Click the Details button (6 above) to see all transactions in each account category, or, click a category heading (7) to jump to that category in the detailed transactions list.
- Print the transaction summary (8 above) or export as PDF (9) or CSV, XLS, or XLSX (10) .
- To return to the transaction summary from the transaction details page, click the Back link (11 below).
View all financial reports available in Flare.