If a check you are recording is a payment on a bill or bills, you can apply the check directly to the vendor's bills/accounts payable by doing the following:
- Click the dropdown arrow at the right of the
button and click Create Check (4 below).
- Enter a reference number (5 below). Note that the Account and Transaction Date fields are populated but can be changed if needed. Select
Enter the payment amount (8).
(6) and select a bill from the Select Bill window (7).
- If the check applies to more than one bill, add another item by clicking
- Enter an optional internal note (10 above).
- Click the button (11).
You can also record payments made to vendors from Flare's purchases module. To do so, click Purchases in Flare's main menu (1 below), click Payments (2) and click the Create Payment button (3). For more detailed information, see Purchases > Record bill payments.