There are two ways to add customers in Flare: from Sales > Customers, or during invoice creation. Let's look at Flare's Customer module. See Create your first invoice to learn how to add customers on the fly when creating an invoice.
To add a customer, do the following:
- In Flare's main menu, click
- Click the
- Enter the customer details (4 below) and click the Save button (5).
The customer will now appear in the customer dropdown when you create an invoice or estimates.
To view a list of all customer, their invoices and balances due:
- Click Sales > Customers in Flare's main menu.
- Click a company name link in the list of customers (1 below) to view a customer's invoice and revenue history, or click the filter icon (2) to search by company name or customer name.
Customer invoice and revenue history
To take actions on the active customer record, click an icon at the top of the customer transaction overview page (the right side of the page shown above).
- Edit the customer's record (company name, name, phone, email etc.).
- Create a new invoice for this customer.
- Email the customer.
- View all customer transactions.
- View, print, export a PDF of a Customer Statement Report.
- Delete the customer.