Learn how to:
- View imported transactions in a Flare bank account.
- View imported transactions in the Bank Reconciliation Summary report.
View imported transactions in a Flare bank account
To view all imported bank transactions, do the following:
- To view all imported bank transactions, click the
By default, Flare displays unreconciled transactions with Bank transactions on the left and book transactions (Flare bank accounts) on the right.
button (4 below).
- To view all imported transactions, regardless of their reconciliation status, click the Clear Filter link (shown below).
To sort by Status (Reconciled, Unreconciled or Ignored), click the Status column header (5 below). "U" denotes unreconciled transactions, "R" denotes reconciled transactions, and "I" denotes ignored transactions.
The status of newly imported transactions will always be "Unreconciled" until you reconcile or ignore the transactions. See Bank reconciliation for more information.
- To close the reconciliation window and return to the Flare bank account transactions, click the close icon (6 below).
Viewing imported transactions from the Bank Reconciliation Summary report
The Bank Reconciliation Summary report allows you to view unreconciled or unmatched transactions by statement date or preset time periods throughout the fiscal year.
To view the bank reconciliation summary for each Flare bank/financial account, click
For more detailed information see Reports > Bank Reconciliation Summary.