If you are migrating to Flare from another accounting system and want a seamless transition—including the same chart of accounts, a record of receivable and payable balances by customer and vendor, and accurate account balances, complete the following migration steps.
- Choose a conversion date.
- Run a trial balance in your previous account system.
- Choose chart of acccounts.
- Create sales tax.
- Record accounts receivables.
- Record accounts payables.
- Enter remaining opening balances except receivables and payables into Flare's opening balance form.
- Define your fiscal year.