Create a Flare account
- Visit my.flareapps.com/login#/register and register for a Flare account.
- Enter your first name and last name, a login email, choose a password and confirm a password (1 below).
The email address you enter will be used to log in and to send you important information about Flare.
The password you create must contain at least 6 characters, including both upper case and lower case letters, at least one number and at least one non-numeric/non-letter character.
- If registration was successful, you’ll see a notification telling you to check your inbox for an activation link, as shown below.
- Click the "Activate your account" button in the email (or click the activation URL). The activation page will open, telling you activation was successful.
After activating you account, we highly recommend logging in to complete your company setup. It takes only 30 seconds!
30-second company setup
After activating your Flare account, follow these steps to set up your company. It takes only 30 seconds.
- Visit my.flareapps.com and enter your username and password (1 below).
- The first time you log in, you'll be prompted to start your company setup (2 below).
- Enter your company name, select an organization type, industry type and business type (3 below). Don't worry, these can be changed at any time in Flare settings. Click "Next" (4 below).
- Enter your street address, city/town, state/province, zip/postal code, select a country, enter your company email address and select your company's time zone (5 below).
- Click "Finish" (6 above).
You'll be redirected to Flare dashboard and can begin using Flare immediately. No experience is required! The dashboard charts and graphs will be updated in real time as you create invoices, bills record bank transactions and create a budget.
Once you've created your company, you can begin using Flare! See how easy it is to create invoices and estimates, record bills, create a bank account, add customers and vendors, create your first deposit, and record your first check.
- View Flare quick start videos.
- Perform your first transactions in Flare.
- Get help when logged into Flare and from the Flare Help & Support Team.