Learn how to:
- Purchase a Flare subscription for your first company.
- Subscription renewal.
- Prorated charges for additional companies.
- Cancel a subscription.
Purchase a Flare subscription for your first company
If you don't have a Flare subscription, you can purchase one during your trial period or after the trial expires. To purchase a Flare subscription, do the following:
- Register for Flare. It's free to try!
- Log in to Flare.
- Click the Settings gear icon (1 below) and in the Settings menu, click the Subscription link (2 below).
- If you have a promotion code, enter it in the promotion code field and click the Apply button (3 below), or Select the plan type from the Plan dropdown menu (4 below).
- Check the checkbox beside the company you wish to subscribe (5 below) and click the Subscribe Now button (6 below).
- Enter your credit card details and billing address (7 below). Click the Next button (8 below).
Credit cards accepted
Flare is powered by Stripe and accepts the following credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Australia, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore customers
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Review the subscription summary and click the Pay button (9 below).
In may take a moment to process the payment. Upon successful payment, your company subscription will be updated. The status will be changed from "Trial" to "Subscribed" as shown below.
Your subscription will automatically renew on your renewal date. For annual plans, the renewal date is 1 year after the date you subscribe your first company. For monthly plans, the renewal date is 1 month after the date you subscribe your first company.
When you subscribe additional companies, the first payment will be prorated (a charge for the time left in the subscription period up to the renewal date). Thereafter, charges for all subscribed companies will be processed on the renewal date and will appear on one statement.
Cancel a subscription
To cancel a subscription, email the Flare Support Team at email@example.com.